AS7018 (ATT) bgp contact needed
Kevin Loch
2008-03-21 21:46:15 UTC
Could someone from AS7018 (AT&T) please contact me about a
route you are originating that is hijacking/blackholing traffic?

The route is:

66.235.248.0/22

- Kevin
Patrick Torney
2008-03-29 15:49:19 UTC
Hi folks:

This is my first posting to this email group. If I am at the wrong place for what I'm asking, I humbly ask for the your collective indulgence.

I am having a problem with a service order with AT&T and I am getting nowhere with their sales organization. My repeated inquires go unheeded for days, even weeks on end. And it's been going on for over 5 months.

Can any of our distinguished AT&T colleagues (or anyone else within the NANOG community for that matter) contact me off line? I am hoping someone can provide me with any contact info for some higher power inside AT&T, either within their sales organization or at an executive level, to whom I may address my grievances? I would be most grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Patrick Torney
Trion World Network