NANOG list changes
Matthew Black
2008-04-18 20:22:49 UTC
OK, looks like they changed servers recently. I haven't
been following the list for a few months. They also
changed the message headers and they no longer include
the Sender: header that my filter uses on incoming e-mail.

Sender: owner-***@merit.edu

matthew black
network services
california state university, long beach
1250 bellflower boulevard
long beach, ca 90840-0101

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:00:02 +0000
[...snip]
Bill McGonigle
2008-04-18 20:38:54 UTC
Post by Matthew Black
They also
changed the message headers and they no longer include
the Sender: header that my filter uses on incoming e-mail.
This seems to work (for procmail):

:0:
* ^List-Id:.*nanog\.nanog\.org
.Mailing\ Lists.nanog/

I can't complain about the list moving to nanog.org, it seems quite
appropriate.

-Bill
-----
Bill McGonigle, Owner Work: 603.448.4440
BFC Computing, LLC Home: 603.448.1668
***@bfccomputing.com Cell: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/ Page: 603.442.1833
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/
Gregory Hicks
2008-04-18 20:57:51 UTC
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:22:49 -0700
Subject: [Nanog] NANOG list changes
OK, looks like they changed servers recently. I haven't
been following the list for a few months. They also
changed the message headers and they no longer include
the Sender: header that my filter uses on incoming e-mail.
matthew black
network services
california state university, long beach
1250 bellflower boulevard
long beach, ca 90840-0101
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:00:02 +0000
[...snip]
Gregory Hicks | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems | Direct: 408.576.3609
2655 Seely Ave M/S 9A1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes. I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."

Rob Windsor
2008-04-18 21:03:54 UTC
Post by Matthew Black
OK, looks like they changed servers recently. I haven't
been following the list for a few months. They also
changed the message headers and they no longer include
the Sender: header that my filter uses on incoming e-mail.
looks like you can use:

Rob++
--

|Internet: ***@warthog.com __o
|Life: ***@Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth _`\<,_
| (_)/ (_)
|"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."
b***@proxy.net
2008-04-18 21:08:27 UTC
Seems to have forgotten I subscribed to the digest as well.

Sender: owner-***@merit.edu

matthew black