NANOG43 in Brooklyn Registration & Hotel -- Cheap rates going going ...
Todd Underwood
2008-04-26 19:50:22 UTC
y'all,

just to remind everyone:

the discounted rate of registration for NANOG43 in Brooklyn expires
Tuesday, April 30. after April 30, rates go up from $450 to $525. so
if you want to save $75, please register now.

https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/

almost more importantly, cheap hotel rates are expiring may 14, but
they are only available on a first come basis. they're running out.
so if you plan to attend the event, register for the hotel now:

http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/hotel.html

the agenda is basically final as well:

http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/agenda.html

the program committee will be accepting lightning talks for
late-breaking or shorter presentations, but those will be accepted
closer to the event (or at the event itself).

see you in brooklyn.

t.
(chair of the program committee)
todd underwood +1 603 643 9300 x101
renesys corporation general manager babbledog
***@renesys.com http://www.renesys.com/blog
Martin Hannigan
2008-04-27 01:54:20 UTC
Post by Todd Underwood
y'all,
..that we never heard back from you as to why there is no IPV6 content
in the program in Brooklyn? :-)

Best,

Martin
Joel Jaeggli
2008-04-27 02:14:22 UTC
Post by Martin Hannigan
Post by Todd Underwood
y'all,
..that we never heard back from you as to why there is no IPV6 content
in the program in Brooklyn? :-)
Not sure how you get ipv6 on your cable plant without docsis 3.0 cpe and
new cmts line cards...

or

what arin and iana would be talking about apart from v4 exhaustion as well
as v6 adoption...

but I would also expect to that a refractory period for any particular
thematic emphasis is order to not produce participant burnout.

Looks like theme this time is prefix filtering.
Post by Martin Hannigan
Best,
Martin