AT&T DSL problems?
Roy
2008-04-30 18:01:12 UTC
I am hearing of problems from AT&T DSL customer to some destinations on
the Internet. Is anyone else hearing these reports?
Blake Pfankuch
2008-04-30 18:23:01 UTC
Im hearing the same thing from qwest customers. Whats weird is
sometimes they can ping the ip of the destination, but services like
HTTP HTTPS are not available. I can duplicate it from a colom machine
in Chicago, but the site works fine from my house as well as the office.

Rex Fujikawa
2008-04-30 18:30:53 UTC
The ATTIS National IP Resource Center status message says they are having
some routing issues.

Rex

"Blake Pfankuch" <***@cpgreeley.com>
04/30/2008 11:23 AM

"Roy" <***@gmail.com>, "nanog" <***@merit.edu>
cc

Subject
Re: [NANOG] AT&T DSL problems?

Jonathan Houston
2008-04-30 19:14:51 UTC
We have 2 DSL lines through AT&T and both have been experiencing network issues.
From traceroutes from either DSL it appears to be a problem with ex2-p10-0.pxpaca.sbcglobal.net.
We have been in contact with AT&T Tier 2 and they are aware of the issue. The incident ID for the issue is 1033033.

As of about 2:00 CST our traceroute seem to be bypassing that particular hop.

Chris Riling
2008-04-30 18:31:26 UTC
Forgot to copy the list on this one...

Chris

I've had a couple reports from some customers that have eluded to AT&T
having routing problems in general... I think our call center confirmed this
with AT&T as well...

Chris