Google contact?
Darden, Patrick S.
2008-04-17 12:21:43 UTC
Having a bit of diffculty with a Google matter. Was hoping to get pointed in the right direction by someone from Google.
--Patrick Darden
--***@armc.org
Darden, Patrick S.
2008-04-17 17:40:24 UTC
Thanks everyone! Several people from Google responded very quickly, and the issue was resolved faster than I can believe.
--Patrick Darden
--ARMC
Raymond L. Corbin
2008-04-17 19:50:44 UTC
It'd be nice if more companies of their size responded that way. :)

-Ray

2008-04-17 20:27:47 UTC
they have ~6% of the employees of the employees of say verizon and slightly
less than the 123 years of cruft that the later has.
Verizon is one company in name only. There are so many groups and
business units, all with their own inbound numbers and no communication
between them. Several hundred left hands and several hundred right hands,
if you get my meaning.

jms
Deepak Jain
2008-04-17 20:42:23 UTC
Although their growth rates are starting to match each other. ;)
Post by Raymond L. Corbin
It'd be nice if more companies of their size responded that way. :)
they have ~6% of the employees of the employees of say verizon and
slightly less than the 123 years of cruft that the later has.
Post by Raymond L. Corbin
-Ray