RackMount DC to AC Inverters
Gregory Boehnlein
2008-05-17 01:02:39 UTC
Hello all,
I have some equipment going into a Telco Co which only offers
battery backup on it's DC power plant. Most of the equipment that is already
moving into that facility is AC powered, so I am looking for advice on
rackmount DC inverters. Looking for something that can accommodate inverting
enough power to load a 30 AMP 110 circuit, preferably something that has N+1
redundancy.. I'm not finding a lot of options on Google, so I figured that I
would ask here...
Tim Jackson
2008-05-17 14:13:57 UTC
Check out Unipower. They make a stackable N-1 setup that does 30+ amps
(redundantly) of 110 in 2U.

Just remember to wire up their sync cable if you parallel 2 or more shelves.

--
Tim